Project TEACH Maternal Mental Health Fall 2023 Follow Up Session 1
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING
Case Discussion: Review and Discuss Perinatal Psychiatry Cases
November 13, 2023
DESCRIPTION HERE XXX
Project TEACH is funded by the New York State Office of Mental Health and all services and events, such as this intensive training, are offered at no-cost to clinicians in New York State.
This program is intended for: New York State physicians, residents, psychiatrists, psychologists, NPs, PAs, nurses, and social workers and staff affiliated with PCC offices.
At the conclusion of this program, learners will be able to/have:
- Increased knowledge of perinatal mood and anxiety disorder assessment tools which will enable them to improve differential diagnosis in perinatal women.
- Utilize evidence-based screening instruments to determine psychiatric/suicide risk which will enable them to improve their ability to treat and/or refer to specialized behavioral healthcare.
- Up to date, evidence-based information about when, what, why, and how to use medications in the perinatal population.
Virtual Follow-Up Sessions
Monday from 12:00-1:00 pm EDT
- Nov 13 - Case Discussion: Review and Discuss Perinatal Psychiatry Cases
Elizabeth Fitelson, MD, and Project TEACH Panel
Date: Monday, November 13th, 2023 (12:00PM-1:00PM EST)
Title: Case Discussion: Review and Discuss Perinatal Psychiatry Cases
Faculty: Elizabeth Fitelson, MD, and Project TEACH Panel
FOLLOW-UP SESSION ACCREDITATION
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**The UB CME Office will provide UB CME Certificates of Attendance to allied healthcare professionals or non-physicians, who have attended a UB CME certified and accredited educational activity. The allied healthcare professional is responsible for submitting the UB CME certificate to their own governing body for credit. Most allied healthcare professional boards accept Physician credits.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation