PROJECT TEACH MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH SPRING 2023 FOLLOW UP SESSION 3
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING
Body Image and Eating Disorders in Perinatal Patients
April 3, 2023
This free half-day virtual intensive training is followed by 3, one hour conference calls, and enhances maternal mental health clinicians skills to assess, treat and manage common mental health concerns in perinatal women. It is presented by Project TEACH.
Project TEACH is funded by the New York State Office of Mental Health and all services and events, such as this intensive training, are offered at no-cost to clinicians in New York State.
This program is intended for: NYS Obstetrics/gynecology and family practice physicians, psychiatrists, nursing professionals, residents, and other primary care clinicians working with perinatal women
At the conclusion of this program, the audience will learn how to:
- Assess the signs and symptoms within the major domains relevant to eating disorders in women.
- Describe the basic treatment approaches – including both psychotherapy and medication – to women with eating disorders during the perinatal period.
- Practical knowledge about the potential fertility and perinatal complications that can occur in women with eating disorders.
CREDIT CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
Virtual Follow-Up Sessions
12:00-1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
3. April 3, 2023 | Body Image and Eating Disorders in Perinatal Patients | Dr. Laurel Mayer
FOLLOW-UP SESSION ACCREDITATION
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**The UB CME Office will provide UB CME Certificates of Attendance to allied healthcare professionals or non-physicians, who have attended a UB CME certified and accredited educational activity. The allied healthcare professional is responsible for submitting the UB CME certificate to their own governing body for credit. Most allied healthcare professional boards accept Physician credits.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation